Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'M ALIVE!!!!


Guess what, you guys! I'M IN IDAHO. We had a successful flight and all that jazz, and I'm here now to get started doing the Lord's work! Unfortunately, I don't really have much time right now to write anything lengthy, just enough to let you know that I'm safe and I'm serving! My new P-day's on Monday, so I'll be able to write fo realz yo next time that rolls around! But I just want everyone to know that I'm having an incredible time in the field and I can't wait to tell you guys all the stories! On Monday I'll go into detail. I love every last one of you and I miss you all and am praying for my friends and family every single day!

Con mucho amor,
Elder Slavens

2 comments:

  1. Gaylene Adair
    Wonderful, back safe! He's going to do great!

    LIsa Riddle
    He sounds so good! I haven't forgotten to send you that article. I will it in the mail tomorrow. Don't you love having a missionary!!
    Love ya

    Marika Yuma
    Fun, happy letter!

    Jill Bernhardt
    He sure sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April Barduson
    I've gotten a kick out of Chance's letters.  I hope Chancellor won't be near the wildfires in Idaho.  I don't think they have them under control yet!  Lots of smoke like the Yosemite fire.  Excited for you guys to come!  Love April 

    ReplyDelete