Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens

Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia Phnom Penh

Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho Twin Falls

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mawwage, Part 3

Hey there my peeps! What a week this has been!!
First of all, it was so awesome to see my fam bam yesterday! I love you guys like a fat kid loves cake, and I already can't wait to see you guys this Christmas! Ew, that's far away!

But for reals, this week has been so awesome. Lots of stuff that's been a long time coming has finally played out, and it's been so awesome to be a part of all of it!

First of all, the kid I mentioned a week or so back, Bryant, was baptized this week! He's such an amazing kid, with a testimony to rival that of a long-time church member. At his baptism, I swear there were about 30 or 40 youth there to support him; something I've never seen in my whole mission. It was so darn cool to see all these kids with huge testimonies there for each other!

And the reason for the title! Oh my gosh, the wedding finally happened!! Clemente, an investigator of 10 years, got married on Saturday! It was so great to see this man finally commit and make the right choice. I know that he's more happy now that he's made this choice, and it's only gonna go good places!

I hope you guys all have a great week, and keep in mind that I think you all rock!

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment