Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, June 9, 2014

So... What Now?

This wee! I don't even know where to start about it fo rizzies!

This week started out by kind of sucking. Like, the first few days were just not my days. On Thursday I took a benedryl halfway through the day because my allergies were just K-ing me O, and it ended up K-ing me even O-er. So I was going through the whole day just dead and it made the day pretty whatever. But that's alright, because sucky days are the best on missions, because you learn things!

Lesson Learned: Don't take benedryl mid-day, especially on a mission.

But hey, things are good! However, things are about to get pretty mixed up, and I'm not quite sure how to feel about it!

We got transfer calls yesterday, and after 9 months in wendell, ID, I'm getting transferred to Paul, Idaho, which I hear is even smaller! I don't really know what to think right now, so it's making writing a big long email pretty hard to do! I'm pretty excited for a change, because although I love this area, I've been here for SO long and I feel like I've gotten to comfortable! Time to mix things up! I'll be switching this Wednesday, so if anybody's planning on sending me something because they love me, don't send it to my Wendell address! 421 Maurice Street N, Twin Falls, ID 83301 will do the trick just fine!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'll be TRAINING YET ANOTHER NEW MISSIONARY. Whoooooooooop!

Now I'm kinda stressin' out, so I'm gonna sign off here! Love you all, and have a good week!

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment