Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, February 23, 2015

Complete Chaos

That describes my week properly I think. I'm now in my new area, not actually Twin Falls itself. I'm technically a Zone Leader of the Twin Falls South Zone, but I'm actually serving in a town called Kimberly, and though it's not Twin, it's still way bigger than like any dang place I've served in. Quite a change of pace. Which is chill; it's what I was hoping for!

Life was crazy this week. Basically the moment I showed up there was a huge change in our Stake borders, so we had like literally no work for the first part of the week, 'cause there were no ward councils or even bishoprics to let us know where to start! Soooooooo we had to ride it out until Sunday, when finally a TON of sustainings took place and new ward councils were put into place. And that very day we got tons of lists from the clerks and stuff that include info about part-member families, prospective elders, and children of record who were never baptized, and NOW WE ARE ON FIRE. Yesterday we hit the ground hard, and were were flipping RUNNING to get everywhere. It was crazy. We met a bunch of part-member families (most of whom were uninterested, but whatevs) and it was a blast. So we're gonna try and keep this up.

So yee, that's me. Not too much else this time around. We'll have more next week. Peace out chillins.

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment