Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, February 2, 2015

We Got Stuff Goin' On In Carey Sucka



What a week! I've loved every minute of it and now I think I am dead, so thank goodness it's p-day!

Big news first. Remember Lonny, the cowboy of cowboys? Well that baptism ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND IT WAS SO GOOD. Like a hundred people showed up in support of him, since like everybody in town knows the guy. He's basically famous 'round here, so he's a good one to have on our team. But anyway, Lonny is as ready as any man I've ever seen to really, REALLY follow Christ. He knows this church is true as well as he knows horses are true. It's so cool to see this change take place in people. Life is good.

We also had a Zone Meeting this week with a focus on giving peeps commitments! I love extending commitments to fools. As we invite people to make changes in their life, we are literally inviting them to repent and become a new creature in Christ. I love that idea. My favorite part about being on my mission is seeing people change. So that's what we're gonna work on! We're gonna teach these people how to change! And through that they will learn their true potential as sons and daughters of God and they WILL BE FIXED!! WOOT WOOT.

So that's about it for my week. Sure, it doesn't sound like much, but I tell ya, I AM DEAD. So dead I don't even remember how to write an entertaining email. But it's all good. I'll just tell you all the good stories when I get home. Love ya all much much much! Go get some Val's for me and I'll live my dreams through you. Peace out.

Elder Slavens


I know I'm fat don't make fun of me I'll kill you with my bare hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment