Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, March 16, 2015

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

WWWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HOWDY, Y'ALL!!!!!! 

I am in a DARN TOOTIN good mood! I'm loving life! The MTC is awesome! and you know what's MORE awesome? I GET TO LEAVE IN 8 DAYS!!!!! This weeks egg amount has been pathetic. The store didn't restock flaming hot Cheetos, so eggs had no purpose. So I basically come home every night and I am starving. And i have nothing to save me from that. IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO LOVES ME, buy a bag of flaming hot cheetos with Limon and write my address on a piece of paper and tape it to it and throw it in the mail! I'll send you something nice in return. 

I had my first dream that was FULLY in Cambodian a couple nights ago! It was Arnold Schwarzenegger and I chilling in a parking garage with each other, and he was telling me all about how he loves going to the temple, but he has to eat a ton of bananas before he goes so he doesn't get stomach pains. And I woke up and peed my pants because it was so awesome. Arnold rocks the Cambodian. 

Our week has been crazy because we are all trying to get ready to leave. WE HAVE 8 MORE DAYS IN THE MTC, PEOPLE!!!! I always think i'm ready, until our teachers do something like show us pictures from their missions and tell us to describe what we see. and I'm all, "Dude, I only know how to talk about Jesus because He's all that matters". But honestly, I don't even know how to ask for directions or buy anything. AND I'M SO EXCITED! When I don't know what someone says, I'm just gonna say some random sentence about how I'm from America and love to dance. 

Honestly, this week i have just realized how much I love everything. I LOVE EVERYTHING! you name something, and I can guarantee I love it! All my hardships as a missionary, I LOVE! It's gonna be so fun getting to Cambodia and having no clue what's going on, but at least Heavenly Father will help me out! Next Monday is gonna be exciting! I love you all! Stay safe! Make every moment count! Live life like you are a mermaid from H2O: Just Add Water!! 

Love you! 
Elder Dark Money 

My address for the cheetos: 
2007 N 900 E Unit 60
Mar 24 CAM-PPEN
Provo, UT, 84602


Every Villain Is Lemons 


Me and all my friends (I don't know a single person in this picture) 


MTC look alikes 1: The Holes Crew 


​MTC look alike 2: Andy Samberg with a guy who is plotting something 


​MTC look alike 3: Black Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment