Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Thursday, March 26, 2015

YOLO SWAG

Hey mom and dad and Trenton and Jackson and Chancellor!

So I was given permission to email you just to let you know that I made it to Cambodia safe and sound! AND IT IS AMAZING!!!!! Remember when we came here on vacation? This is basically vacation but for 2 years. Except I also work really really hard. Cambodian is still hard, but I'm not afraid at all. I know I'll get it.

I love you guys! Can't wait for my email on Monday! PS Sorry I didn't ever use my call card to call in the airport. Time flew. Almost like me in an airplane. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE!!!! It's so cool, you guys. I love you and I love churchy things!

See you on Monday! 

<4E6.gif><1E3.gif><B5E.gif><B7B.gif><4D3.gif>

No comments:

Post a Comment