Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, April 6, 2015

The Big League! The Real Deal! The Holy Land!

Well it's official; I made it. I am now counted among the greats serving in the big citay, Twin Falls, Idaho! I MEAN BUSINESS.

And when I say business, I mean REAL busy. Like holy moly my brain is made out of play-dough right now 'cause I been thinking and going harder than I ever have in my entire life, for rillz. Unfortunately, most of the action I've seen the past few days really doesn't include teaching people and stuff. It's more like just administrative chores and paperwork and whatnot. My new companion, Elder O'Bryant, and I are basically glorified bus boys. But I'm digging it all the same. We're the Zone Leaders of the Twin Falls North Zone, and it's our responsibility to keep track of all the bikes in the entire mission, create schedules for when the missionaries can email on Monday since we have so many, and a bunch of stuff like that. So the vast majority of the past few days has consisted of putting together lists, printing out papers, and carrying bikes back and forth between zones. But hey, somebody's gotta do it!

On our off time we go teach people about Jesus. The area consists of two wards, one being a normal family ward, and the other being a YSA ward ages 25 and up. Because our YSA ward covers like 5 different stakes, our area actually includes all of Twin Falls, so WE GO WEVER WE WAN. So that's a kinda cool little perk. Good times.

I haven't gotten to know many investigators yet, but I'll fill you in as the info comes!

By the way, how dope was General Conference? Man I am so pumped by it. I've set so many goals for myself and want to be the best I can! If any of you didn't get to listen to the conference, go on lds.org roight meow and lissen! So chill.

Los quiero a todos como un muchacho gordo quiere a un pastel. That's all the Spanish I remember. Peace out!! Love!

Elder Slavens


My new contacting method: jump out and scare them into being baptized.


My main men chilling after a refreshing trip to the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment