Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, May 18, 2015

Boots and Cats and Boots and Cats and Boots and Cats and Boots and Cats and Boots and Cats

You know I'm running out of ideas when I put a subject line like that. But no matter, I am not here to come up with clever subject lines, I am here to preach repentance unto the gentiles so izall good.

Finah-frickin-nitly I'm not sick anymore! And neither is my companion! So we hit the ground HARD this week and ran like crazy to make up for lost time. And it paid off, suckas. Good things come to those who wait - no, endure. So chill. Aight, check it. There's this young woman in our ward who was baptized last year, and over the course of time her younger sister and brother have become interested in what her church is all about and stuff. So this young woman came and grabbed us and told us it's time to teach her siblings and baptize them! Woot woot! So we had our first appointment with them this week and it was super dope home boy from the Oak town. They accepted the message like it was donuts and have set baptismal dates for the 6th of June! Their names are Bailey and Zander and I'll probably be discussing them a bit more in the future. 517.gif

Hermmmmmm oh yeah! Other than that we have like a bunch of people who are super lukewarm and it's hecksa frustrating so we're 'bout to take it up a notch. We have plans to go visit everyone who's not progressing and be super real with them about our purpose. If they're not down, we're gonna drop it like it's hot. So we're excited about that 'cause either they'll start progressing or we'll have more time to focus on people who really wanna know about Jesus! And with such little time left on my mission I'm really trying to put a big focus on what's most important.

I have made a challenge with myself to span the final few weeks of my mission. I have entered my final transfer as a missionary, and in a crazy act of super-obedience/for funzies I have decided to listen to nothing but MoTab for the last 6 weeks I'm here. I have no idea what the result will be - I may be exalted before I get home or I may have become completely insane. Perhaps a combination of the two. Anyway that will be fun.

Hokay I think that's good for now I love you all from the deepest bottomest part of my corazon and I wish upon you nothing but smiles and joy and magic. Keep it real errbahdy.

Elder Slavens 35D.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment