Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, May 11, 2015

This Was a Sick Week Too

For rillz man I'm done with all this sickness! Like probably 30 minutes after I sent my email last week I started feeling super off, and sure enough, by the end of the day I was dead in my bed. I was out of commission for about 4 days this week with the same stomach virus that Elder O'Bryant had picked up, the little stinker. It was pretty sketchy actually! I ended up losing like 8 pounds from it, which is way scary and super awesome at the same time. So I'm kinda taking it easy but feeling totally good now so we're about to hit the ground running and teach the masses and baptize all of 'em and yeah yeah yeah.

Despite the fact that I was dead this week, once I was feeling all better we actually saw a bunch of super dope stuff happen. We found a couple of ROCKSOLID families with kids who are super interested, so we're pumped to begin teaching them and see them make those choices that will lead them back to living with their Heavenly Father. At this point there ain't really any big deets to share, so I'll just leave it at that for now.

Mah laff is goooot. I'm digging my mission, and now that this is my last transfer I'm stoked to just go harrrrd and be the best I can before my time out here comes to a close! I love you all mucho!!

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment