Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, May 4, 2015

This Was a Sick Week

BAHAHAHAHA I'm so funny. My subject line was a PUN! You see, it was literally a sick week. As in, my companion Elder O'Bryant was sick like all week. Which was a bummer. Now, it's not like he chose to get sick. So I in no way blame him for the sick week. I love him to death. Nevertheless, he did get sick, and thus, I kinda just sat around for most of this week while he chilled in bed to recover. I watched like all the videos with the Church logo on them imaginable, read a bunch out of the Old Testament (some pretty hysterical stuff to be found in there, by the way), and ate too much. I did try to set up a few appointments and split with other missionaries to get stuff done, but for the most part I was just chillin'.

So this week makes for a pretty boring email I guess. Sorry erruddy I dunno what to do 'bout that. One thing I did learn from all this, however, is how much it IS THE WORST to have to sit around as your mission is coming to a close! It's crunch time, people, I don't have much time left! So I gotta get out there and just teach as many people as I can about the good news, 'cause I don't get to do that 24/7 forever! Dang, that stinks. So I'll be keeping that in mind as time passes and try to get as much done as possible while I still can!

So that's my life. How's yours? Hope all is well. Have a good week and stuff!

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment