Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Last night I had a dream about In N Out

MY NEW COMPANIONS NAME IS RUSSELL!!! Who would have guessed I would ever be companions with a Russell. Are you jealous? Yah... I thought so. 

So in this week of my life I did lots. Me and Elder Russell Reeves have been together for a week now, and it has been a whole lot of showing him around and introducing people to him. He makes these Cambodians laugh more than milk makes my stomach hurt. Which when you drink weird Japanese milk that you shouldn't trust, it hurts me a lot. 

So far I have been just flopping around in life trying to find people to go teach while my companion follows me because he doesn't know the people or the area, but I am being helped as I flop. Heavenly Father likes to scoop me up with his spatula and flip me over onto my other side so I can cook for a little more on the other side. It gets nice and relaxing, but then I start to sizzle and freak out. But every time, Heavenly Father scoops me up and flips me over again. If you don't think God is real and you have never experienced this, I SWEAR TO YOU it's real. You just need to open your eyes a little bit and pray for help to see it. And it will come. But of course, it will come. Sorry if that was harsh. I have become harsh on my mission. 

HEY! But good news! Monday are the days where we get to do fun activities, and today we are going to someones house who will helo us choose, murder, and eat our very own chickens! I am currently trying to choose a name for my chicken. Maybe he'll be Larry? Either way, he'll be in my stomach! Woo hoo! 

My older Brother Chance just got home from his mission everyone, so you should all go hunt him down and try and hang out with him. He's probably looking for a wife right about now. You single? He's wantin to mingle! 

Toots. Elder Danger 


​Would you like to touch my monkey? It stole my ice cream :'( 


​I don't know if this is offensive or not, but Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are life 


​Do you know the muffin man? 
The muffin man? 
THE MUFFIN MAN! 
The one who lives on Dreary lane? 
Well... she's... related to the muffin man. 
the muffin man? 
THE MUFFIN MAN!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment