Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Robert Goulet- It's a rap!

Howdy y'all! 

The stars at night! Are big and bright! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!

I am super sick today. It is my first time getting sick on my mission. And it is every one else's fault because no one told me that I should be drinking more water. Now I am all dehydrated and crap. 

Since I just want to die we are gonna make this one fast. On Monday Elder Hall and I went and stalked our investigator who can't stop drinking. We go to his house every day and try and catch him in the act of chugging down the good stuff. On Monday we went and got haircuts with him in a shack in the middle of no where and then we got lunch. 

Then we got to watch conference. The GENERAL one. It was awesome. Since I am out in the boonies, we were about to watch it on a little portable DVD player that had no visual. But then a member with a TV invited us over to watch it at their house. Let me tell you what I have decided to do after watching conference:

I have decided the next step in my life is to never ever for the rest of my life say anything negative ever again. I figure it will make me happy. So say good bye to the old negative Elder Slavens! Sorry if you liked him.... 

I'm all out of words, people. Nothing more to say. I want to wish a very happy birthday to the new Target that opened up on October 9th in San Ramon. A special place in my heart. 

Bye. 


There was once a day this week when I saw lighting strike 5 feet from me during a wacky storm! 


​Frolicking through the flowers 

​Hospital? Trash can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment