Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Blue flowers, red thorns

Hunting enormous whales. With fantastic tales. It's the HEART OF THE SAMURAI! My hands are as big as dinner plates. 

So this is my thanksgiving email. We had a senior couple come down and bring us turkey, pie (pumpkin and apple), mashed potatoes, AND STUFFING>< If I could be any food, I would be stuffing. It was like putting America into my mouth. I have one thing and one thing only I am thankful for this week, and that is the bush guy at San Francisco. I would like to pay my tributes because I heard he has passed away. He has scared me by pretending to be a bush o so many times, and for that I am thankful. 

This is also my last week in my current area, Kampong Cham, with Elder Hall as my companion. I am being swithed over to the big city (that is probably lacking in bush people) of Phnom Penh. I will be serving in not just one area, but TWO areas! They are called Tuol Kouk and Tuek L'ak. And my new companion will be named Elder Grimode. Yes, THE Joseph Grimode in which I knew when I was in San Jose choir a couple of years ago. He is a ladies man. We will have fun. 

I will miss Kampong Cham, and here is an interesting fact about my area: My two investigators who got baptized here also have wives who are both about to POP with babies. So how cool is that, that they will start little Mormon families?! I LOVE IT! 

See ya guys. Love. 


Free babies up here in Cambodia 


Bong Vuen and his pregnant wife- the two super stars of Kampong Cham


bonjour 


The fame of the helmet is going global


Hola Amigo


No comments:

Post a Comment