Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Brian by Brian. Precept by precept.

Whaddup all y'alls fools? 

This week marks the beginning of Chinese New Year. As in it starts today. I am not 100% sure why it is a big deal here since I am not in China, but it is a big deal. Everyone has picked up all the belongings and fled to the boarders of Cambodia to celebrate this Chinese holiday with their families out in the provinces. And if you remember, I am now in the HEART of this country. I am in the big city now, baby. Which means this upcoming week might not have much going on. 

But the week I just had was kool! We had a big meeting with our mission president. He is kool. He taught us how to study the scriptures better. 

We had a Sunday school lesson in church about this new Planet X that has life on it? I wanna go! Sign me up. I've seen Interstellar. I know how this stuff works. 

We're trying hard to make progress with our dude Two One. I love the STRUGGLE of trying to help him fix his life! IT IS SO FUN! Seriously like a human puzzle. We've got this other guy we meet named David. He tried fasting which is impressive. I want to be like him when I grow up. 

That's all I got. I'll catch you all on the flippity flip.


Suzi got a paint job and came for a visit


We ate some Mexican food


Elder Grimaud taught our guy how to tie a tie


These kids watched some TV

We celebrated another year on Earth


She ate some cake


I got a new bike seat that is way too big (it is for motos) 


This girl said hello 


This guy could ride his bike with no handle bars and no legs too 

These chickens were unsure of their futures 


This toilet had seen the end of its days 


I won 6 points at the sun stare 

No comments:

Post a Comment