Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Goodbye my blender. Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me.

Touched my heart, touched my soul!

HELLO EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY I AM FEELING QUITE FANTASTIC! 

It has been another eventful week down over here in my area of Tuek Laak and I am just loving serving over here with Elder Hunt he is the great companion. 

I would just like to share my favorite experience of this week with all of you. This is a story of my favorite brethren named Sou. He has just received the sweet blessing of baptism, but he helps us teach every other day with his beloved girlfriend Lyda. And one night thins week he asked us "Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?" and we were like "probably just finding new poeple to teach because we got nothing" and he was like "sweet, see you tomorrow. We'll go find old members and help bring them back" HOW COOL IS HE! He is my best friend and I love him more than anyone in the whole world. 

There was a great and splendid party for the Cambodian New Year this week which made me able to see the great and wonderful culture of these my people. I love to see all the games they play and dances they do. 

Well, no I give you a TRANSFER ALERT!: My now great companion Elder Hunt will be leaving this great area after just 4 weeks here, and I will stay after being here for a wonderful 4 months and a half. My new companion will be Elder Johnny Ros from Syracuse, New York. This will be a fun and interesting and Khoic transfer. 

I love you and so much you beloved friends of mine. God bless you. 

ដោយក្ដីស្រឡាញ់, (With love),
Elder Slavens


I found a new addition to my back pack in the trash 



I took a picture with these hobos​


We helped a guy pick his mangoes 








Our investigator who is the tallest Cambodian in the whole country 


I got some pants fitted to me this week 





We had ribs again. And mashed potatoes and creamed corn and fried chicken. 





My compy waving to some kids



Only in Asia 





Little angles





Let the party begin 




Can you guess which bike seat is mine? #Customfit to the #Giantbutt



Can you guess which companion is mine? 


On the menu for the Cambodian New Year party is boiled Slavens 


No comments:

Post a Comment