Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Met your son in Cambodia!

Hello there. My daughter and I are visiting Phnom Penh and volunteering at an orphanage run by a Cambodian member of the church. She is raising the children in the church. They all love the elders. This morning our way to watch general conference we saw the elders riding their bikes. I thought you might enjoy the video I made. Your son says it will not scare you haha and I hope not. My son served in Malaysia where he rode a bike in similar Kinds of conditions. Your son also said you wish you could be in Cambodia. If you are interested in volunteering at the orphanage, let me know. These children are the sweetest and the people are so kind. We go home tomorrow. Your son is very outgoing and fun. Xoxox
Adrianne Coleman


No comments:

Post a Comment