Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, May 16, 2016

Where's Bobby Fischer?

Tron, Tron, you light up my life! 
Tron, Tron, you light up the night!

The motherboard of confusion
Is this game an illusion? 
You cannot fight what is right!

Tron, Tron, you light up my soul!
But without you, Tron, my life would be dull!
*key change*
Tron, Tron, the end is in sight!
Tron, Tron, you must conquer and fight! 

Just a little musical I wrote senior year of high school. I still can see the costumes and stage set up I'll use when it goes Broadway. 

This week I got a call while I was on the road. It was from Sister Leavitt, the lady in the mission office who does all the paper work and is my future mother in law. And she said, "Elder Slavens, it is time to discuss your departure date". 

I fell off my bike, I was so shocked. 

We also had transfer calls this week. Which means they call us to tell us where to go and who to be with. And I will be where I have been for the last 6 months with the same person I have been with for the last 6 weeks. Which means the same area for 7 and a half months. WOOT! Suck on that, people who hate me in this area. Looks like you'll either HAVE to love me, or just suffer for another month. 

Missionary work is so cool. I'll tell you more about it later. Love you.

Check out some sweet scriptures:




Elder Ros is real life action! 


We went bowling for pday and randomly ran into someone from the bishopric there, so we joined in his game. And he told us it was so fun, that he would take us bowling any day, any time, and he would pay! I can't tell if it is a test or something... Because I really want to go everyday 


Elder Ros' creation this week called "stuffed bell peppers". Stuffed with mac n' cheese. Look at how cute he is. 


Big big 

No comments:

Post a Comment