Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sawg-ghetti

We took Spaghetti to someones house and they called it "Swag-ghetti". It was the first time they had ever eaten Swaghetti. 

We had a good week, but it was Elder Cook's last week.

Next week, I will be companions with TWO PEOPLE. One is half Tongan. His name is Elder Uhi. The second is Elder Sam Osborne. Him and I tore it up at Velour at BYU 2 years ago. But he'll only be with me for 2 weeks, then it's just Elder Uhi and I. He doesn't know any Tongan, but I am still going to try and get him to teach me Tongan. I think it would be sweet if I could speak Tongan. 

Well, see you guys next week.


       In Cambodia, whenever you get a fever, they stick an IV in you. And so this kid had a fever, so I held his IV for him. 


Santa pants hat


Ask me about this guy after I finish my mission. I've got so many stories about him. I would love to tell you, but it just has to be in person. 


We were doing service this week, and we saw this giant snake. A dude came and whacked its head off with a bamboo stick. 


It's probably harmless

No comments:

Post a Comment