Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, September 4, 2016

I got a free shirt from a drunk dude

Hi everyone. 

I have top fill you in on 3 weeks. 

Well for a while I was companions with Elder Osborne and Elder Uhi. But then Elder Osborne started training someone from America so now Elder Uhi and I are just rocking it.

We have started teaching a lot of new people. One chick we are teaching has literally no food. She showed me where she keeps her rice o feed her kids. It has nothing in it. 

Also we had a different investigator get drunk cuz his dad died, so I asked him if I could have his shirt and he gave it to me. 

For more stories, stay tuned till next week.


A big group of dweebs riding their bikes 


This cute guy who only speaks Chinese 


A thing you put your phone in to make your phone look 3D 


Making chicken! 


Chicken made right!


The 3 best companions 



Leg


When Elder Uhi puts on sunglasses, he changes to "J-J Cool" 


An old guy making a roof


A young guy making sandwiches


They call me "Mr. Sandwich" 


This is our neighbor, whose panini press we borrowed. I loves a Pranini. 


Cool!


The cutest thing I witnessed 


Last but not least, Elder Uhi and I made shirts for our zone. We are the East Zone. 


If THAT doesn't build unity, I don't know what will


They are v-necks, too 


ទេវតាមុខខៀវ









No comments:

Post a Comment