Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, January 8, 2017

What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

I'm not sure if you people know or not, but I have not emailed for three weeks. And because I only have like 3 more emailing times left on my mission, I don't know if I'll ever do it again. It is a ton of work. If you want me to continue, you are gonna have to email me or something, begging me to keep emailing.

Since I last emailed, we had a sweet Christmas party. 70 people packed into our tiny house where we usually have like 15 people for church and feasted. We watched a Christmas video and then had a dance party.

I have my last companion. An American named Elder Walker from somewhere in Utah. He is awesome. He's really funny, but I hate him because he is always trying to serve me. He always tries to iron my shirts and stuff while i am in the bathroom. He's shined my shoe slike 3 times, and I yell at him and tell him to stop every time. You should all email him and tell him to stop serving me (his email is cole.walker@myldsmail.net).

Because there is no leader of the church in the area I am serving in, my companion and I had to go around to every members house and do tithing settlements. Super weird. I want to make a game show called, "are YOU a full tithe payer?" and have some catch to it. We'll see how it goes.

Bey Bey


Christmas party


Bridgey bridge 


Is this a cat?


We volunteered at a Christmas party for orphans and the Cambodia beer was the sponsor. In an elementary school. 
So awesome.


Orphan games.


Puppy dog and blizzard companions wearing snarky turtle faces 


Watching a Christmas movie


​Eating Christmas rice 


​Christmas party goers


The aftermath of the Christmas party


​My new (and final) companion.


​He likes coconuts


We went fishing




​I caught a fish


​We helped crush some rocks.  


​We had a surprise birthday party for Elder Walker during English class



No comments:

Post a Comment