Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Trenton's song about Chancellor

On the flight home Trenton listened to this song and rewrote the words to make a song for Chancellor.

Gentleman - Said the Whale remake 

-----------------------------------

You are a cool and awesome man
With many jobs to do like teach of God 
Most of all be my favorite brother
I like you more than Dallin
So I'll write you the longest song describing the feeling that I have for you
I'll cross my fingers that you will come back and you will love me because you know
that I really love you. 
You are the best bro ever
I am inspired by all your awesome skills
Mostly your skill of awesomeness 
You do awesome things 
You are just the best bro ever 
The bro that is my leader and example 
I glad I have a bro like you to let me follow and learn for my whole life 
You are a nice brother 
A young great missionary 
A smart and clever man
Learning from you forever 
You are a cool and awesome man
A great older brother
A strong and tough man 
Never going to forget you
A very good mission man 
A great and clever man
A nice and gentle man
Chance Chance Chancellor 



I love you Chancellor. You are the best brother ever. I couldn't have asked for a better brother. You rock. I hope you do awesome on your mission and teach many people. 

Love,
Trenton



This is Chancellor's cover of the original song


No comments:

Post a Comment