Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, November 24, 2014

Gobble

Whuddup fellas. This week been legit.

I HAFF NEWS. We got transfer calls this week. And guess what. I'M OUTTA HERE! I'm heading out from Paul this Wednesday and taking a 2 1/2 hour drive up to Carey, Idaho, which apparently is in the middle of nowhere. I'm super pumped. I love paul to death, but i'm stoked to make a change. By the way, looks like this will be a particularly large change, considering I've been assigned as a Zone Leader over the Carey Zone. So that should be fun I suppose! Pray that I don't ruin the mission.

But yeah, that has been the main focus of what I've been up to recently. I've been aware of my exit, so I've been spending my time seeing the last of the investigators and members I've come to know and love in this area. It's been so much fun getting to know everybody in this area: Paul is so small that it only takes about 6 months to accomplish that. It's sad to have to leave all of my new friends, but I'm excited for the chance to make a bunch of new new friends!

So yeah, other than that there's really nothing new that happened this week! Just packing up and stuff, so that's chill. Any questions? If not I guess I'll move on.

Hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL week! Mucho love! Happy Thanksgiving!

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment