Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, November 17, 2014

What the Heck to Write About

Ehh, sometimes you just have those weeks where it's like a way good week, but all the same you have no idea what to talk about 'cause it's all a blur. Once you've been out for like a million years like me, it all seems to form together like that. Hmm.

Anyway, like I said, it was a good week! We ended up running into a few new investigators that I'm pumped to start teaching, 'cause our teaching pool's been draining a bit since all our progressing investigators have either gotten baptized or just bailed out on us. Life is life. But yeah, I'm all giddy about it.

There's this one dude in particular that I'm stoked about, named De Wet. Weird name, I know. That's 'cause he's from South Africa. I asked him how to say his name, and he responded with "Where do you take your dog if he's sick?" I said "The vet," and he was like "Yup, that's how you say my name." He's hysterical, and I can't wait to help him come unto Christ.

Other than that though, there's really not too much that happened this week! Sorry I don't have a bunch of awesome stories and stuff! maybe some crazy crap will go down this week and my next one will be a bit more interesting. but anyway, I love you all! Everyone is the best! Hope you all have a wonderful week and everybody give somebody a hug for me!

Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment