Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Have it your way, then

Hello my dear friends. 

In this week of my life, we prepared for my last companion, Elder Beacco, to leave Kampong Cham by going to all sorts of peoples houses and just saying adios and taking some pictures. There was one member who gave us some interesting news. Remember how I said a while ago I learned that cats do not have 9 lives, but for a matter of fact only have one, and are always squished on the road? Well, now I learned that also, it is very lucky in Cambodia for a black cat to walk past you. So I think I am going to go to a market and buy a ton of fish and staple it to my flesh so I can have black cats come eat it. 

To pick up my new companion, we went up to the city of Phnom Penh, which is basically Cambodian San Francisco. They have Burger King up there. REAL Burger King! It was an amazing experience to partake of fast food once again. 

Then, I came back to my jungle province filled with rabbi monkeys (what I call monkeys with rabies) with my new compy, Elder Hall. He is a bawler. And everyone in our province thinks that he is half Philippine. He is 100% white  and his name in Cambodian means "bloated from eating so much that I want to die".
I still be good. We do lots of lessons. We talk to lot of people everyday to teach about Jesus Christ. I love Jesus Christ. I learn that true through the Book of Mormon and pray of mine. Please try also. Love you. 

Elder Snevals


​SK8 till you are dead


​Me and Elder Hall and the drunk dude I talked about last week.
 I got a sweet video of him still being drunk on my google drive thing 
if you want to look for it and watch.


​J Crew


This is not a skinny man I had to carry on my bike.


Haircuts in the love shack



She has a deadly venomous bite, too! What shall I do next? Drown her? 

No comments:

Post a Comment