Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, October 19, 2020

The story of Slay and Story

Welcome to this weeks edition of The story of Slay and Story. We are companions and we are cool guys. If you don't believe me just ask me and I will tell you that we are cool. I make that promise any time you ask I will tell you the truth, we are in fact cool. 


Well now that I just bragged about myself I will continue to talk about myself and what I did this week. It was quite a wonderful week. Since we are both new to this area we had to start from nothing and learn as we went. We have 2 people on date to be baptized in November which is amazing amazing. Their names are Tom and Dave. We are going to keep teaching them and help them prepare for the big day!!! Good stuff Elder Slay. 


We have been able to have some lessons and meet new members and it's been super duper. People always say names and I'm like yeah idk anyone so that's fun. Elder Story is still learning and growing. The lessons are more me talking but he is learning and it's getting so good. I love Story lots lots. We also had to give talks on Sunday so that was quite a good way to introduce ourselves. I killed it.


That's about it. We still live far away from everything and our house is so fun. Amazing missionaries and such a party, but also we love the Lord. Don't worry. I've learned a lot this week and missions are cool. Have a good week. Bye friends and family hope you enjoyed. 


Elder Slavens

Elder that loves the Lord

Elder I like the Jackson 5 still even though I am a missionary and can't listen to them. Still good. 


สิ่งที่ผมจำได้ในสัปดาห์นี้คือผมรักวัวแดงมาก  มันช่วยผมเมื่อผมเหนื่อยและรสชาติดี

Something I remembered this week is I love red bull a lot. It helps me when I am tired and tastes good


Ether 12:12 have faith act in faith see miracles


So one day we had a lesson and we left and since we don't got a car we walked around then realized we both had to pee so we did as this says and peed on trees. 

It's all good only 1 person saw us peeing.

SLAY AND STORY AND THE ROAD. That's what is in this picture. Enjoy



Oh yeah so we went to a members house and they had this little pig running around and it was like the size of a potato. They said it was 7 days old and already potty trained. Cool.



Ooooh happy Halloween spooky spiders.



Goodbye Elder Bahian. He is going back to the Philippines and I am very quite sad. 

I told him I'll see him at his wedding. Very good 

No comments:

Post a Comment