Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, October 5, 2020

Big 200 in that quarantine thing

Wow what an interesting week. Oh wait I told you last week I got a new companion. I guess it wasn't that interesting but it was a pretty good week not going to lie. I mean we had general conference so that was amazing. Jeez conference was good this year. It's like they are servants of the Lord speaking to us telling us things we need to hear. Cool. 


Before I begin my email Jackson my brother wrote me these lines to a rap. Here you go:

I wanna go to Thailand and eat all of that rice and then preach the people of our savior Jesus Christ.


Nice one Jackson


It is true I want to go to Thailand and eat rice. One day. Nobody tells me anything but it's all good. 


This week was a big week. We hit 200 days inside. That is quite a long time. We didn't really have a party or anything but still it was wacky. Like 200 days. ahh. That means I have been in this mission 201 days. It only feels like last month I got here so that feels weird to me. Also this week we did like a ton of service projects. We got to paint a ton and I love painting, but when you do service projects you are dead tired so I was also very tired this week. 


Now general conference time. So conference was very good. We got to go to a church building with 8 Elders and watch on a tv. It was so so good. Like every single talk was so perfect and specific for today. If you didn't watch general conference I suggest you do. It helped me a lot. I really learned we are all Children of God, and God will help us in our struggles and hard times. That was good to hear. I also loved the talk from Kelly Johnson about the microwave. He was a mission president in Thailand so that's cool. I was like, "Wow I will go there one day". Nice. 


Well not going to lie that's about it. Not much happened this week and I don't know what to say besides I still miss Spongebob and I like normal clothes a lot. White shirts are cool and all but I love swim suits. Have a good week. 


Slay Out

Elder 200

Elder Thiwanttogoland


Listen to William K. Jacksons talk. I have never heard of this guy but he was so cute and positive. It was a good talk. LISTEN


ชื่ออะไรของผมคือสะเลยินดีต้อนรับสู่เปลของผมโอ้ทางซ้ายผมได้ปลาทองไม่จำกัดและทางขวาผมมีเครื่องซักผ้าผมมีแค่ของจำเป็น

What's up my name is Slay welcome to my crib. Oh the left I got unlimited goldfish and on the right I got a washing machine. I only have the necessities


We all felt so cute in this picture, but we may delete later. Oh jk. I feel like I shouldn't so enjoy this picture forever. Welcome



Welcome to this room. This is me and this room. I am sitting showing you my room. Cool room.



If anyone was wondering Jamba Juice got new cups. How silly is that! I love Jamba and their new cup choice.


If any if you remember Elder Bahian, here he is once again. If you think he is cute please email me. I do too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment