Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, October 26, 2020

I'm like hey what's up hello

 I would like to thank Fetty Wap for my intro to my email. Thanks for all you do for me F.W. 

This was quite the week. A lot occurred and some sad times but some happy. So Elder Story and I are trying to learn this area and understand it and find people to teach. Like I said last week we have 2 people on date for baptism but here is sad part. Dave is very busy with work so he asked to push back his baptism till around January. We are seeing what we can do so that is very sad. But Tom is a good monster. He is the coolest guy ever. We got to go to his house 2 times this week and have a lesson and eat good ol chicken. He is so ready like dang. He will be baptized November 14th and it'll be the best day ever. I haven't been apart of all of his teaching but still I am excited for him. 


Alright besides that we made this video this week for Facebook. We did like the kid History thing for the story of Samuel the Lamanite. That was my idea of course but my skin and hair didn't match the Samuel description so Elder Story took the lead. Rude but I am happy for him. 


So now actually cool thing we are knocking on members doors and introducing ourselves and dropping off cute pictures of us. We can knock on members doors and people in our area book that were talked to before but also we still like 30 minutes away so we only do when we are in our area and have to borrow bikes from other Elder cause we don't got those. cool.


Finally this week some missionaries learned they get to go to their original assignments and I actually got mad and was like ok what about me, but then I realized God needs me here for some reason. Idk what it is but I've been here 7 months and may be here 2 years who knows. I need to he here and live it up. Cute of me right. Well I had a great week hope you did too. Love you bruv. Bye friend


Elder Slay

Elder Bruv

Elder Extra In The Film Of Samuel The Lamanite 


Mormon 2:13 wow bruv that's nice 


ถ้าคุณไม่เคยได้ยินเพลงซานต้าบอกผมโดย ariana grandeโปรดทำผมรักเธอและBublé

If you haven't heard the song Santa tell me by Ariana Grande please do. I love her and Bublé




Hello our names are Elder Slavens, Elder Story. We may look like angels and while we aren't, 

angels do exist.  



The motivation I got from this mirror is very powerful.



You know me. Someone says eat that and I will. I ate the inside of pumpkin. 

Tasted like the color orange. 



BEHIND THE SCENES: Welcome to the life in the set of an extra in the film of Samuel the Lamanite. Cool eh? 



So we went to this big ol Greek orthodox church building sacrament place. 

Pretty cool stuff going down here. Gotta love it.



Here is Slay. I got glasses. I will say I need them and that I have bad vision but that is a lie. 

I am here for the clout. Shoutout to people with bad eyes. I stole the style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment