Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, January 4, 2021

When New Years and Worlds collide

Happy New Year people and friends and family and dogs and cats and antelope. I hope you have had a wonderful 2021 so far. Kinda cool it's already another year. So sweet, you know. Good for us all lasting another year, proud of you. 


It's been a wonderful new year for me already, not very different from last year besides people say, "Happy New Year" a little bit more than usual. Crazy how that works. 


Wait if you haven't ever seen it look up the video "When worlds collide" from Spongebob. Idk why it popped into my head but it's so good. Let me know what you think plz. It is high quality. 


Back to serious talk even tho I legit can't be serious my bad. So it twas a wonderful Holiday filled week. Everyone was also so happy and hyped cause you know Christmas and then New Years. It's a pretty good time. Tom the guy that was baptized in November, we meet with him every single week and it's the best thing ever. We are going through the new member lessons with him and he legit knows everything and is the best guy in the world. I LOVE TOM. But also we can eat at members houses in the backyard now so that's sad but its better than nothing so I aint complaining. Yay for Arizona. I used to not really like Arizona but it's growing on me and I am very very happy here. Congrats for me. 


On New Years all we did was hang out with some other Elders, go on a walk and see some fireworks then play some games. It is hard to have an exciting New Years or really any holiday on a mission. We hang with others but you are not gonna be partying and going wild. Life is always wild with me but you get it. We saw a live concert in someones backyard on our walk so that's nice. 


Well the end. Not tons, but always a good week. Love you all. Merry 2021, Merry New Year. Merry Holidays. 


Elder Slavens

Elder When Worlds Collide

Elder Wild


Enos: 4-5 good I used in lesson with Tom. SO SICK 


ขออวยพรให้ผู้อ่านทุกท่านมีความสุขในปีใหม่ขอให้สนุกในปีนี้

I want to wish each and every one of you readers a happy new year. have fun this year please. 



We got buffalo wild wings. AWWWW. We got spicy stuff and since I ain't in Thailand I'm weak so it was quite spicy for little white me. 



Hey all you San Ramon people. This is Hudson DeWitt. He served in our ward in like 2017. He lives in Arizona and I got to see him and it was mega fun. Shoutout to friendships. 



This was us in the backyard. Fireworks all over and we just sat there going yay good fireworks in the sky. Happy year of twenty-twenty-one. 



Most of the district met to make a lil video. Here we are in picture form for you. Meet district 3B in the San Tan Zone. SO COOL. SO SICK. fun.



Oh yeah so my Momma has this thing when her children go on missions they get a little build a bear to be them. This is Honey my dog since I was little. Just thought you'd like it. 



Hey when you gotta go, you gotta go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment