Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, December 28, 2020

Michael Bublé will never die

What is up my weekly email. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas a little bit ago. I hope your day was full of presents, the Spirit of Christmas, happiness, and no snow because cold stuff sucks. So yeah.

Well what a wonderful week it was. I love Christmas time. What happened this week you may ask. Let me tell you. It was a very Christmas week. We had a zone party where we got to watch this show called Johnny Lingo. I suggest you watch it. It's on gospel media I think but it's this mega old video about ugly people with a big plot twist at the end. wow cool. We had a white elephant and I won an avocado. So nice of my gifter. I gave a vase and some Elmer's carpenter glue. Very useful items. We also had a very good Christmas. We had a sleepover with other Elders and slept under the tree and all woke up and opened presents together. Cutest day of my life. Gotta love that bonding time. I got a lot of food so thats good for me. I also got a bingo thing so if anyone wants to play bingo hmu it could be fun. But also on Christmas we went to our ward mission leaders house Brother Openshaw, had lunch hung out had a fun Christmas time. He let me use a scooter for a sec and I got to utilize my 7th grade scooter skills. NICE. It was a very chill Christmas time. 


Also people are so receptive during this time. We have had lots of amazing Christmas lessons talking about Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. Gotta love it. 


Well I am still district leader and I am good at it ngl. We have meetings every week and the first part we always just draw. I used to hate these meetings but now they are just fun. Yay. I also still shave my legs don't worry it's so good. 


Well that's about it. I hope you have a good time and now a Happy New Year. Talk in 2021. How cool! Bye bye


Elder Slavens

Elder Draw

Elder Shavens Still

Elder Scooter


Ether 12:27 This is Elder Dipaolas favorite scripture. He lives with me. Cool.


ผมรักช่วงเวลาคริสต์มาสเป็นช่วงเวลาที่ดี เกือบจะเป็นปีใหม่ขอให้มีความสุข!

I love Christmas time, it is good time. It is almost new years. Have good days!




Welcome to our Christmas party. Santa was kind enough to visit us on our missions. So nice of him! 



My Christmas presents. Pants are Spongebob and that is so typical of me. If you know the shirt reference plz text me cause that's my 5th favorite movie.



Our zone party. At this zone party we also played uno and I won and was gifted a BTS calendar. I learned the BTS members are Jimmin, Jin, J-Hope, Jung Kook, V, RM, and Suga. My best friends. 



I 100% almost peed my pants in a lesson and had to run out straight to a tree and pee for like 3 minutes. It was dark and I peed on my shoes, only a little. 



Gotta love that family bonding. Shoutout to Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg. 



We picked oranges off this tree I only fell off into the neighbors house once. Ok it was funny tho. So I fell and the guy came out and I was like, "What's up? My bad. I fell off the wall". He said, "It's all good come back any time." What a kind man. 



We made a gingerbread mansion and it only broke a lot. rip house. 



Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. I love wig. Welcome to Slay wit a wig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment