Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, February 3, 2014

Transfers, Exchanges and Other Cool Stuff

Well hello there! I'm back!!
I don't really know where to go with this email right now, because for whatever reason my mind is just running at a million miles an hour, but nothing crazy has happened for me to be thinking this way, so basically I'm just excited about nothing.
This has been a really good week! We didn't have many huge lessons or grand spiritual experiences, but it's just been one of those good ones! Since Elder Wright is the District Leader of our area, he is asked to go on exchanges with every other pair of Elders in the district, which naturally means that I get to exchange with the guy that he's not exchanging with! For those of you who don't know, an exchange is basically just when two companionships of missionaries split up and join one of the other missionaries to give each other pointers and stuff like that.
Anyway, Elder Wright kinda put off doing these exchanges until like the very end of this month, which is when he was supposed to do it, and so we ended up being super pressed to get all of them done and ended up exchanging with like 4 companionships in one week. Elder Wright and I were hardly even companions this week! But it's been so dang fun to see the other guys in action and to learn ways to be more efficient and obedient.
Big News!! We got transfer calls just the other day, and it looks like Elder Wright and I are sticking together here in Wendell once again!! That's three transfers together, which is just unheard of! I'm super excited to stick with him, because we've gotten to know our investigators together really well and I think we'll be able to finally see some big progress soon, which is super exciting. I can't wait to see where we can take this!
And unfortunately I really don't have much more to say today! It was just a good week and I'm really happy! I hope you all have awesome weeks and learn something new every day! I'm working hard on recognizing what those lessons are. And it's been an adventure doing so! Peece!
Lesson Learned: Elder Wright and I have something to accomplish here in Wendell.
Elder Slavens

No comments:

Post a Comment