Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, December 21, 2015

P.eople O.rder O.ur P.atties

MEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY
CHHHRIISTTTTMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAASSSSS!

You are all reading this like 5 weeks after Christmas. But I careth not. Zat is because this is still Christmas for me. And as the days grow closer, my heart grows bigger. And as my heart grows bigger, it also starts to grow warmer. And as my heart grows warmer, I start to get sweatier. And as I start to sweat more, I become more attractive.

In his last email, Elder Reagan said he has been honoring Christmas by only wearing Christmas ties. So I decided that was a good idea. My mom sent me a tie in the mail that sings Christmas carols if you squeeze it, so I have been wearing the same tie everyday and will continue to wear it until Christmas 2016 #NeverLoseTheMagic

For Christmas, I would like to share what I am thankful for. I am thankful for Sister Haddock, a new missionary who just got here and is in one of my areas, and she fulfilled my greatest dream: she told me that the missionaries in the MTC stalked my blog. I ONLY write these blogs in hopes that they are stalked. So to you missionaries who are in the MTC RIGHT NOW, this one goes out to you. Thanks for stalking my blog, creeps.

I am grateful for being in the city of Phnom Penh. it really is different than the provinces. We found a Sushi restaurant, which is not known of in the provinces. And this restaurant is owned by a Californian named Sophie, and she said since my companion Elder Grimaud and I are from California, she'll put us on the VIP list LAWL. 

I am grateful for the dream I had that one night. It was about my family and me in a land of Cambodian leprechaun's for Saint Patrick's day. And how they wanted me to climb a cliff and spread love to all of their children. But as I climbed the cliff, the leprechauns hatched a plan for me to actually spread sugar to all the children, which would make them ravenous, and kill all of Cambodia's enemies. But I foiled their plan. And Trenton helped by playing Guitar Hero in my dream.  

I am thankful for the surprise Christmas party our ward put on. We had no clue it was coming! But after church, they sat down all the members in a room and gave us KFC sandwiches and a cake. They had nothing planned besides eat, so they asked the Elders and Sisters if we could preform a special number. We bravely accepted, and got up on stage and sang Wham!'s "Last Christmas" on the fly. As we did so, Cambodians of all ages clapped us on in the best simultaneous beat they could.

It is so awesome here. I love you all. Have a safe Christmas. 

Happy Christmas, Harry 
Present?
Well OF COURSE there's presents! 

Christmas gift from me #1: the rules of the road here in Cambodia 

Christmas gift from me #2: 


Eating


​Cats


​Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a 


English Class


Good tidings 


Christmas party with KFC and cake. Savvy? 

AAAAHHHHH The cake turned me into a Nilbog goblin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment