Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Who knew? On the plane we flew.

Hehehehhehehehehehe

On Wednesday I dropped of ole' Elder Grimaud to pick up my new compy Elder Miah. And now I just want to tell you a little  bit about him. 

Elder Miah was born in Cambodia, but moved to Thailand 10 years ago. He lived in Thailand for 10 years, where he also learned Laos (shout out to Mischief. Elder Miah is currently teaching me how to sing in Laos). He was baptized two years ago, and he wasn't actually called to serve in Cambodia. he was called to serve in the London, south mission. So I am actually only his companion for one more week. He heads to London next week. 

His English is one of the funniest things of my life. His favorite song to sing is "See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa, but he only knows the first four words "Who knew? On the plane we flew" and he sings it over and over and over. 

He is super ripped, but he looks at himself in the mirror, and then he looks at me and says "I am so small and my face is so old" 

I am not sure what is going to happen to me next week when Elder Miah flies off to good ole' Britain, but I'll let you know next week what happens to me. Have fun all of you trinkers in the colonies! 

Love,
Elder Slave 


I spy something (or someone) white... Can you find it? It might be hard to find because there's not much white. 

Lol


Our random service project of the week was helping this guy pile up bags of leaves on his moto that he will take to the market and sell. 

My first interaction with Elder Miah 


Elder Big Big


Lesson with a blind dude 


Starla


Tootle-loo 

No comments:

Post a Comment