Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Life is an ambulance caught in traffic

Did my subject line make you think? Good. It was inspired by all the ambulances I have seen caught in traffic in this country, since no one cares about them. Until they are in the ones in the ambulance. "Somebody call an amberlance"

When I finish my mission, I want cornrows. What do you guys think of this decision? 

Did you guys know that in Cambodia there is no such thing as first or last names? I will tell you why. So when you have a kid here, your first name becomes the child's last name. So when your child has a kid, his first name becomes the kid's last name. So families aren't linked together by one name like us in America. First names just become last names forever and ever. So "Jim" and "Mike" and "Tanner" can be common first names OR last names in Cambodia. 

Also, there is a ton of rubber in this country and no tire factories. So if someone wants to be rich, they should come here and start a tire factory. 

Also did I tell you guys that I walked into the best area with the best companion here? There are 9 baptisms scheduled for the 30th of July, and my companion's great grandfather invented the tater tot.

And remember, zero population is the answer my friend.
Love, Elder Slavens


All children love white people and pictures


When they tried to follow us home, our investigator's kids made a human shield wall to blockade us


When the road is flooded #whatdoyoumean #loveyourself


All old men love massages 


All teenage girls love selfies


All Cambodians love to learn English


All Elder Slavens' love to sleep


Goin to the hospital 


It is a sad tale when all of the baby ducklings are ugly. 


This old guy we meet keeps his scriptures in the fridge LAWL And he knows a little bit of Cambodian and a little English. He mostly knows Chinese. Imagine how fun it is trying to communicate with him. ​


Fashion is danger


I've said it once, and I'll say it again: 

"Stomp the yard" 


That's a spicy meatball! 


My dying companions fashion choices for proselyting are spectacular 


When I make a folk band, I am going to have a song called, "legless guy at the watering hole" 


Watching some folks make ice cream


//////////This kid//////////



ACTION! STUNTS! 






Week 64  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwzLAsjhbrMxTUlMMTVkX3RVSnM&usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment