Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, July 20, 2020

Nice to meet you


Hello, my name is Elder Slavens. I am 19 years old. I am from California. I am around 6 feet tall. I weight 162 thanks to Quarantine. I have been a missionary for 6 months. I like Jamba juice and chicken.

Now that that introduction is out of the way let's get to it. 

"Near far, wherever you are, I believe that my heart will go on". -A song I wrote in the 3rd grade. This is the chorus. Enjoy

Previously on Elder Slavens life: Quarantine
This week on Elder Slavens life: Quarantine

This week we got to teach ANGELA more! Guess what. We also got to teach her sister FAITH. They are both at different places in their testimonies and with us teaching the lessons to them, so it is pretty exciting. We taught Angela the first 3 lessons then Faith said "I want to learn too", so we had to start the lessons again for her but it is like a review for Angela. It has been very confusing. We believe Angela is ready for baptism but we are not sure about Faith so we are taking our time to see when they will both be ready. It has been very exciting and amazing. They are loving the lessons and are reading and truly growing. It is my favorite. They are so happy. Yay for happiness!

Also as I said I have been a missionary for 6 months this week. I hit 6 months and have been inside my whole entire mission. It is pretty wacky. I did not expect I would be here in Arizona and I did not expect to be inside for the past 4 months, but guess what, GOD DID. He knew all along. So silly. But I've loved every second and am so happy with my mission. Yes being in Thailand would make me happy, yes being outside would make me happy but I am grateful for my time and look forward to what my mission brings.

That's all for now. Well also this week I heard a rumor that Michelle Obama is actually a man named Michael. Let me know if that is true. Now that would be exciting. Love you all. Enjoy your life. Follow God and be happy like Angela and Faith. 

BYE 
Elder Slavens
Elder Long Mission Already
Elder Thaiman

D&C 121:6-7

Hello my name is Elder Slavens. I love to sleep and I love to play volleyball. I also love to be barefoot.
สวัสดีผมชื่อเอ็ลเดอร์สะเลเว็นส์ผมรักการนอนหลับและผมชอบเล่นวอลเลย์บอลผมยังรักที่จะเท้าเปล่า


I ate this today. It's called a cheeseburger. it was from a place called 5 Guys. I heard they sell burgers and fries maybe?


We were filming a video and idk I guess the camera just accidentally took this picture of me. Idk looked nice. #photogenic


So as a missionary you have to burn a tie at 6 months. I did not want to burn a tie. I enjoy my ties and wearing them. 
I improvised. I drew my own. It looks so good. This was pre burn. My tie burnt up real quick. dang. 


4 missionaries. We all love God. We all love Jesus Christ. We all love Arizona. We all love quarantine. Amen


I got addicted to cookie dough this week. I ate this whole tub. I have never felt happier. So satisfied. So full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment