Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, July 6, 2020

I mean a big fat man with a long white beard

Hello friends and family and pets, and rodents, and alligators. I am back. I have returned. I am here once again. I am still alive, I am still inside. 

Another week has gone by. It feels as if the weeks are getting faster. I guess that is a positive considering every day is exactly the same and I don't move much more than 7 feet in a day. Ok, I move more than that but still, you get it. 

This week t'was very similar to every other week of my whole mission. Inside, study, call people, sit down, eat food, go insane, go on walks. It's the best. My favorite part of the year. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Speaking of Christmas, Elder Weston and I got in an argument this week. He thought the song “Santa Claus is coming to town” by Michael Bublé ended with "I mean a big fat man with a bright red suit". Incorrect. Crazy boy. I mega proved him wrong. Take that. I know everything about Michael Bublé.

Drumroll please. And now I will discuss my wrist. I went to the doc and was not sure what was going to happen. I sat and got X-rays and then the Doc said, "Well cool your wrist is doing better". So now I have a fancy new purple cast. They allowed me to move my thumb so I am happy. Last time they casted my thumb. Not this time. Nope. It doesn't stink anymore horray. So I am most likely not getting surgery and I am going back to get a CT scan in 3 weeks to see how it’s doing then. Exciting stuff. Wish me luck then.

Tis all this fancy week. Enjoy life, enjoy the sun, enjoy the Gospel you alligators.

Elder Slavens
Elder Bublé
Elder Gator Hunter

คืนนี้สำหรับมื้อเย็นผมกินไก่เทอริยากิผมอร่อยใช่มั้ย
Tonight for dinner I am eating teriyaki chicken how yummy am I right?

Alma 34:39 PRAYER IS GOOD


Well this was for a video but I thought you may enjoy it. So enjoy this. 
I love Doritos, also the Church is true. 


This week it was Elder Weston's birthday. We didn't have a cake, we didn't have candles, 
we didn't have ice cream. We did have nachos and a napkin though. He liked it. 


We hiked again and found a cave/mine thing. How cool. It said it was dangerous. 
I guess I am a risky Elder. 


This is my buddy Elder Bahian. You may remember him. We are best friends. 
While hiking we talked about his Grandma and what she likes to do. Great conversation. 


The sky. Maybe there aren’t many cool buildings in Gilbert, but at least we have the sky. 
It's always there willing to take photos with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment