Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

It's the end of the world as know it.

WACK WEEK ALERT. 


Welcome. Let's get into it ok. Where do I begin. I can begin with we just had transfers so Elder Weston and I are no longer companions. I am now in a trio with 2 Elders. Elder Smith which was actually in my MTC group so we get to speak Thai hurray and Elder Waldrop. Smith is from California Sacramento, Waldrop is from somewhere in Utah. Cool stuff. We are going to be the coolest missionaries ever. I am in the same area so I have to remember all of the missionary work we have done. I am basically in charge right now. Good for me. But now we have to learn to teach with 3 people. And we have to sleep in an apartment meant for 4 people. We have 4 beds and 5 people. EXCITING. That's ok I love a nice cuddle. 


Besides that Angela and Faith the 2 girls we were teaching are progressing so much. They are amazing. We actually invited them to be baptized and they said YES! We are so happy. The sad thing is since they are related to Elder Weston he is taking them with him. We may be able to teach them and call each other but either way I am happy for them. 


I had to sadly say goodbye to Elder Hall and Elder Weston this week. I was companions with Elder Hall for 2 weeks about 12 weeks ago and with Elder Weston the other 10 weeks. I love them and will miss them. Happily Elder Williams still lives here so we get to party. 


Well that’s all for this week. It was pretty wack. Lots of moving around, many lesson, waxed legs, meeting, and sleeping at night. Good week. Enjoy life you crazies. 


Elder Slay

Elder I Waxed My Legs

Elder Speak Thai More

Elder I Hate Enchiladas


ผมต้องสอนผู้ชายเป็นภาษาไทยในสัปดาห์นี้  เจ๋ง

I got to teach a man in Thai this week. So cool.


Ether 12:27


#Chickenlittletitle



Dang this wings are dumb lit am I right? So sick. Straight baller. No cap. Lit



RIP the Elders living in apartment 2078. We are best friends, but not anymore. We dead. 



Baseball is a dangerous sport. Watch out. Be careful. Watch your head. STRIKE!



Elder Slavens waxed his legs. It was pain. I was dead. But this has been the best choice of my life. 

Smooth legs. Soft legs. Happy legs.



Straight sunset. Arizona has 10/10 sunsets. It is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment