Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, August 10, 2020

Shoot, it was good week.

Dang now this has been like the best week ever. 100% good times. Still inside and still in Arizona but 100% good week. Wanna know why. I will tell you why.


Ok so I told you guys about the girls Elder Weston and I were teaching with the names Angela and Faith. Well he texts me one day and says, "Hey Angela is getting baptized tomorrow!" I'm like wait what. What happened this past week. Well I still don't totally know but I guess she was just so ready to get baptized she asked if she could be baptized this week. So I was able to zoom call into her baptism. It was so so so amazing. She was a smiling little girl. It was the coolest thing ever. Congrats Angela you did it. Faith is still learning but I think seeing Angela be baptized was amazing for her. Dang what a week. See! 


We also were able to go to a members house to watch another baptism. It was just an 8 year old girl in the ward getting baptized. The crazy thing was she couldn't go to the church building because it was closed so they used a hot tub. She was baptized and confirmed to be a member of the church in a house. Like what. Crazy times. 


So as you can see it was quite a good week. I enjoyed myself. Also this week marks like 150 days inside. Wow that's a mega long time. We still can't do much outside and Corona still exists so that is a real bummer. Maybe she will go away at one point. 


Now I will say goodbye. So goodbye. Enjoy life and learn Thai within the next 2 years so I can talk to you after my mission. Thanks. Bye


Elder Slay

Elder Spongepatty

Elder Still Small Wrist


Alma 53:20 Straight Flames


สัปดาห์นี้ผมได้เรียนรู้คำว่านรกในภาษาไทย  ผมมีสัปดาห์ที่ดี!

This week I learned the word Hell in Thai. I had a good week!



Now this is an album cover if I have ever seen one. We going straight to the top. N'Sync got nothing on us. 



This is the coolest picture I have ever taken in my life. I love WD-40. It has changed my life. I suggest you use this stuff more often.



Alright so we had a youth discussion this week and we had to teach like 30 teenagers how to be motivated inside. Now that was interesting. I was like umm good question. Hey but we figured it out. 

We love motivation.



If I were to be a time I would most definitely be 4:20. No reason why just they are cool numbers. 



NO JOKE I got the most beautiful eyes in the world. They are like an ocean, or the sky, or blueberries, or a pair of blue shoes. Blue is a cool color. 



We went to the temple and took pictures of the temple. I got back and realized I didn't end up taking pictures of the temple, just my eye. But this picture is cool. Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment