Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, August 3, 2020

Weak neck, Baby wrist

Good evening to you once again. You are a great audience. If you read my emails, thanks. If you don't read my emails, thanks...


I am still inside. Cool. That's all for this paragraph. 


This week on Keeping up with the Slavens:


Ok so I went to the doctor this week. I went in and Dr. Montague said, "Congrats we are going to take off your cast today”. Those were the best words I have ever heard in my life. They cut it off and gave me a brace I need to wear and man it's so nice. My wrist is so baby. It's all white and small and cute. Also it's hairier for some reason. I am not a hairy person at all thanks to Mont the father, but it's hairier and that's really gross to me. So if you want to be hairier wear a cast, it works. Science is the coolest. Ok but math and science are my least favorite subjects in school. I also hate reading, but I love P.E. it's just so fun. But yeah having 2 wrists is the best. Do not take wrists for granted. I absolutely love having 2 wrists. It still hurts mega but at least Dr. Montague gave it back so I am happy.


And having 2 other companions is wack. Teaching others is wack. Being alive is wack. All showering together is wack. I kid we don't do that. But it has been very fun. We are not alike but we have fun. Elder Smith and I have had a few lessons in Thai but we have another Elder so we have to use English. Sad stuff. But we have good times. Also we are going to be teaching English next week to people in Thailand. Wish us luck. 


Almost every day we have question night or question middle of the day. We just sit and ask the house questions. Most questions do not make sense. Examples: "Name 3 things", "What is the most loud moment ever of your life", "On a scale of 1-3 where was this toy car made, and whatever number you say is the highest". You get it. But it has been determined that I have the weakest neck in the house. That's unfortunate. Also Elder Hall the Elder that left last week said if I was a medieval man from dungeons and dragons I would be Bard. So that sucks. I bet Bards are so lame. Ugh. 


Well that all, you enjoy week this. I love you. I miss you. Have fun and do not die. Bye now.


Elder Slavens

Elder White Wrist

Elder Slightly Harrier Wrist

Elder Bard


ผมได้เรียนรู้วิธีที่ยากยิ่งน้ำที่คุณดื่มมากกว่าที่คุณต้องฉี่มันบ้าว่าร่างกายทำงานอย่างไร.

I have learned the hard way the more water you drink the more you have to pee. It's crazy how the body works. 


Alright BOM war chapters wack. I don't understand at all. Good luck reading that. But this is cool. 

Alma 49:27-28



Here is a photo a random Thai man made for me. I made it my Facebook background photo. Man that got so many likes. OOOHH wow I am popular.



We are just 3 missionaries that like to go on walks. It was warm this day but that did not stop us from having fun. 



Hurray for Americanized Thai food. You can't beat it. Panang curry, Masaman curry. Straight fire. Dang good. Wow.  



This was the gang preparing to teach English class. They had to translate stuff for us because we don't understand Thai. 

Ok well we understood a lot, but man they speak fast. 




We did a service and I found this guy. He smelt awful. Do not recommend holding this guy. He does not use axe body spray.

 


Enjoy this straight fire video. We are saying learn English free free free free etc..... Cool. 

So many people love english because of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment