Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, September 21, 2020

I love lizards but not anti stuff

 What is up everyone. Tren back and ready to shoot some flames at you this week. Hit it Dj.

"Yeah yeah, My name is Tren and I'm lookin like a 10, I wouldn't mess with me or you'll wake up wit a broken knee. I don't feel like you are being very nice, you better turn around or I'll hit you wit some ice". 


Thank you. I would like to thank you friends, family, pets, and mission president for helping me get to where I am. I love rapping and I couldn't have gotten here without those people in my life. 


This week has been quite interesting. Elders are getting addicted to memes, some people are looking at Anti stuff. It's fun stuff out here in Gilbert Arizona. So yeah there are tons of meme pages on facebook and my mission president hates those. He has told us many times they are apostate and shouldn't be watched. It's so cool. I was on them and was confused by them because I’m really not a meme guy.  But when Pres said, “you gotta leave” I dipped out. Good job Slay. Also there are Elders lookin at anti church material and it's getting pretty exciting. People in my area have to help the Elders and he has been talking to the mission president and lied about it. Dang it's crazy stuff. But don't worry he is getting it worked out and man Jesus loves us so much. He forgives us for everything. What a nice guy.


I spent lots of money this week. I got taco bell, bought a guitar cause why not, chick fil a, frozen fruit. You know just the necessities. At least I am not buying 3 pokeballs a week like some Elders in my house. No joke his desk is full of Pokemon. I'm like what. Yeah pretty cool.


So yeah that's it. I'm still practicing Thai, I am still in Queen Creek, I am still alive. The End.


Elder Sloovens

Elder Not Meme

Elder Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme


 3 Nephi 12:16 Light is good it does shine bright


So this week I studied terms about homes in Thai so here are a few I learned:

Shower

ฝักบัว

First Floor (ground floor)

ชั้นล่าง

Microwave

ไมโครเวฟ




We were helping a member move dirt in his backyard then I looked at this boat and said,

 "Wait does your boat said Naughty Boy". If I were to sail a boat it would definitely be something this cool. The Naughty Boy dang. 



I was on a walk and found this lizard or gecko or whatever it was. I held it for like 25 minutes 

and my hand got sweaty. 



Some member dropped us off this legit just cheese meal. This was the day we went to 

Chick fil a. I was not in the mood of eating only cheese. 



Meet Elder Perry. He is going home in about 3 weeks. He loves Dungeons and Dragons. Every day I make hypothetical situations and ask what spells to use. I am good at this game, not good at memes, but yes good at D&D. 


No comments:

Post a Comment