Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, September 14, 2020

I love power rangers

Sawasdi Krap Pooahn kong pom

aka greeting polite friend of I

aka Hello my friends


There is your language study of the day. You are welcome. I will just say it. I love being a missionary. I feel like every missionaries weekly letter says that but that is cause it is true. Being a missionary is quite fun. Sure it can be hard and being inside gets boring but it is worth it. That's for sure. In the latest news I still have no clue when or if I am going to Thailand but I hope so. I love that place. Elephants here I come... someday. Besides that I am still here loving hot, dry, only rained 2 times since I've been here Arizona.


I just thought about power rangers this week and dang those guys are so cool. I like the red and green guys most. It's like Christmas but in the shape of heroes. So cool!


So like not much happened this week so that is exciting. I feel like I say that a lot but most weeks are quite similar to every other week. Amazing lessons, dinners, missionary bonding. Oh well I am in the same area so that is cool. Also our stake had 15 wards in it so it split and now I am in the Queen Creek Herriage Stake. Dang so much flames. 


So here are some of my thoughts right now.


Like how long did it take Jim Carrey to dress up as the Grinch?

When you are writing a song how long does that typically take?

So what genius invented the Tupperware?

Finally, Who thought, man my feet are cold and I don't want to put them in my shoes. I will just wear socks. Crazy person.


So those are my thoughts. As you can see I love my mission and am never distracted. Always on purpose. "They're Great"- The Frosted Flakes Tiger.


I have a challenge for you. Send me a picture any picture. Just send me some picture you have. That's all. Thanks. I'll send one back. Good luck. 


We'll have a good week. Talk later ok? Ok!


Elder Slavens

Elder Rangers Power

Elder Frosted


ถ้าผมเป็นสัตว์ผมคงเป็นไม้เทนนิสเพราะผมเห็นวิดีโอเกี่ยวกับเทนนิสในสัปดาห์นี้และมันก็ดูดี

If I was an animal I'd probably be a tennis racket because I saw a video about tennis this week and it looks cool.


1 Corinthians 15:52 2033 here you come



My cutie little companion and I went to the temple to take pictures. Very adorable if you ask me. We are just such good friends. #bffs



I just love missionaries so much I take a picture with all of them but that's a lot dang. 



Aww another group language study. We spoke english most of the call so we all understood a lot better. That was great.


 


So it was Elder Piersons birthday this week. He is 20 so he is officially older than me. Now I look so weak. Ugh. 



Alright so I learned the coolest party trick ever. It is titled push a noodle in your nose sniff very hard, cough and allow it to come our of your mouth. Try it out it's fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment