Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, September 28, 2020

I am in a Boy Band

Good Evening one again this fine week. My name is Elder Slavens and this is my weekly email. If you are not suppose to be here, sorry but please read I've heard my emails are fun. Enjoy whether you know me or not. 


Alright so first I have a challenge for the youth or like teens or adults. Whoever you are, if you have Snapchat and have me added send me something. If not my snapchat is trizzle3634 I think. So I can't see what you send me now and won't for awhile, but in like 15 months or whatever it is, that stuff you send will be so cool. Thanks. This was a thought I had one night while sleeping. Wow how cool.


Well this was an exciting week. One night Elder Pierson and I were sitting and we got a call. They said, "Hey so you need to be at the mission office at 4:45 to pick up your new companion". Huh? Well it turns out we are now in a trio and have a new companion. His name is Elder Palazzolo he is from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He was serving in the Philippines but was sent home because of Covid and was there for 7 months before coming here. Good kid. So we had to learn to do everything in a trio again and that's always fun. 


So we have had good times together already. Big parties good missionaries. Also I got a guitar last week and Pierson, another Elder I and play together and I guess we are writing songs. Idk it's exciting stuff. Lots of late night jam sessions you know. Some other Elders had dinner at someone's house with Corona so they are mega quarantined and can't open their door or anything so we are going to write a song about the tragedy it is to be locked up once again. 


So it has been a big week as you have read. Lessons, dinners, guitars, companions, and I desperately want a foot massage. Yeah good stuff. Hope you have a good guitar filled week this week. Bye now. 


Elder Slavens 

Elder I Shaved My Thighs This Week

Elder #inaboyband


My challenge is to read the Restoration Proclamation this week. It is very good. I learn every time I read it.


สมาชิกคนหนึ่งในวอร์ดของผมทิ้งอาหารเย็นและเขารับราชการที่เมืองไทยเมื่อนานมาแล้วและผมส่งข้อความถึงเขาเป็นภาษาไทยเขาตอบกลับเป็นภาษาอังกฤษแต่ก็ยังดูดี

A member in my ward dropped off dinner and he served in Thailand long ago and I texted him in Thai.  He responded in english but still cool. 



We took a little 20 minute road trip to the temple. We walked around, we sat, we talked. It was the best of times. 



Alrighty so we were having a ward Zoom meeting when our screen froze and my Bishop sat like this for a while. I had to capture the moment. Flawless. 



Car selfies are the best selfies. If you happen to be in Queen Creek Arizona and see us drive by. Say hi please. 



We did a service and this was another good car selfie driving to get soda. 

Mmmm I love the pool boy with peach. 



The new and improved dream team. Palazzolo, Slavens and Pierson. 

Watch out world we coming for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment