Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, November 2, 2020

Man Arizona is just so cold

WELCOME TO EMAIL WITH TREN AKA SLAY. I AM TREN. HOW ARE YOU? COOL.

I feel like something crazy happens every single week now. I am not saying that is a bad thing, actually opposite because if nothing crazy happened I would get bored. I like crazy. I am crazy. Example: I ate a green crayon this week because it was a dare. It was non-toxic don't worry. Green is a good flavor. 


So this week Elder Story and I were having a good week when an Elder in the house got to go back to Africa, his original assignment and then we were put in a trio with Elder Mitchell. This is my 4th trio. It is like God needs me in trios. Sounds good to me they are fun. So Elder Mitchell is from Idaho and was originally serving in Chile like the soup. Don't worry it is not chilly in Chile he gets that a lot. He has been out like 14 months or something so that's super. We now cover 4 wards which is a lot and 2 areas that are not next to each other. It is a lot of figure out and do but it's real fun, you know.


This week I woke up one day with a little bug bite or something on my arm. I was like oh cool, and I of course was itching that sucker. The next day I woke up and it had a little red ring around it. It was not too big but people were like, "Bruv you gotta call the nurse". I proceeded to do that and she said, "Well that looks like ringworm but let's have you go to the doctor". Idk what it is about me and the doctor on my mission but I go there quite often. I went to the doctor that helped me know my wrist was broken. Cool. He told me I might have Lyme disease and I'm like, "yay". jk not yay scary. So they took my blood and will let me know if I got Lyme haha sweet. I guess I'll let you know. What an exciting surprise. They say it’s from deer or something idk I don't get it. Wish me and my Lyme body good luck. 


Well big week see. Cool stuff. Lots happened and it was good times. Enjoy your week love you friends.  


Elder Slay

Elder Lymes

Elder Trio


Philippians 4:13 good wow


ว้าวผมรักMichael Bubléมากขึ้นทุกวัน  เนื่องจากหลังวันฮัลโลวีนผู้คนคิดว่าเป็นที่ยอมรับในการฟังเพลงคริสต์มาสดังนั้นไมเคิลจึงมาที่นี่อีกครั้ง

Wow I love Michael Bublé more every day. Since it's after Halloween people think it is acceptable to listen to Christmas music so Michael here I come once again. 




Here is the 3 of us. Meet Elder Slavens, meet Elder Story, meet Elder Mitchell. 
We love missionary work and Buffalo Wild Wings.


Hey what's up. I got my blood stolen. I didn't pass out. I hope I don't got Lyme.


Here is the cool circle thing I had. If you got one of these, good luck. You may have Lyme, or ringworm, 
or just a bite idk. 


Here we are taking a picture in the dark. This day our bike broke so we had to walk and it was cold. 
Yeah Arizona is freezing. Like once a week you need a sweater ugh. 


Elder Story, Elder Slavens love Walmart. We shop and eat and have good days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment