Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, November 9, 2020

I just ate taco bell

Good evening everyone. So like nothing really happened this week so idk what in going to talk about. I guess I'll think of something I always do but we will see what happens. 

I am currently in a trio still. This is my 4th trio on my mission. I decided God needs me in trios to learn something. Apparently I haven't learned it yet cause this keeps happening. I'm calling it now I'll be in at least 3 more trios in the next 14 months or whatever I have left. Congrats for me.


So I guess a fun update last pday I got sweaters and jackets from thrift stores so I am less cold. Another fun fact I get cold very easy so jackets are a necessity.  Another fun fact Arizona was 90 all week then randomly now it's cold and its like 60. Many of you will say that isn't cold but it's very cold for me. I would wear 4 jackets if I could. Thanks for listening to my fun facts. 


Well this week has been a good one still. We have mostly figured out how to work our schedule with 4 wards. We split it so every day has a different ward so we can contact and talk to them all. It's hard to knock or call everyone so we text people in our wards a lot and we get a lot of responses for possibly lessons and service so it is very good. We have Tom's baptism next week which we are quite excited for. He has an interview this week and he is so ready for his baptism. Besides that we are working hard and having fun. Good stuff. Gotta love that mission life. 


I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family. Have a good week friend family hair follicles. 


Elder Slavens 

Elder Taco Bell I Had For Fun Recently

Elder Trio


John 16:33 read it!


จาก taco bell ผมได้รับ doritos los tacos สูงสุดและพวกเขาทำให้ผมมีความสุขและอร่อยมาก

so from taco bell I got Doritos los tacos supreme and they made me happy and were delicious



Hey look at out fridge! We were gonna pass these to members but since you know trio we get to use them as decoration. 



The sunset was really good and I said to myself, "I will take a selfie". So I did that.



I bought this jacket! I like it! You like it! We like it! 



Oh yeah we did this hike a few weeks ago. If you can find me I'll give you a high five in 14 months. Lucky 



Shoutout to the Bardusons. You are welcome. They asked me to do this. 



Here is a video of us getting good luck and wishes. Reminds me of my finsta imprawn go ahead and give it a follow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment