Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, November 16, 2020

Woof Woof Bark Bark

Buckle those seatbelts ladies and gentlemen because you are in for a treat. People say they like my emails, well this one should be a good one. Not being cocky but I just know my weeks and I know this was a pretty good week. 


One day it was around lunch time and I love naps. I decided to take a nap and 2 Elders in the house Burgess and Heinhold said, "Elder Slavens look at what we got, a new pet". I look and they are carrying a dog. I said, "Wait what, ok let me cuddle with her." So it turns out they were on a walk and this stray dog started following them. They were like alright sounds good and they brought it into the house. We all sat and pet this stray dog then I though hmm she is pretty dirty so I gave her a bath using old spice. She smells so manly now. We got her all cleaned up and since we don't have dog food oddly we gave her our leftovers. We had corn, spaghetti, and some pork and turkey that she loved. She ate up all this food and loved it. She was so stinky and nasty but now she is an angel. She is the boniest dog I have ever touched. Very sad. But we let her sleep in the kitchen and she only peed on the ground 3 times and now the floor is sticky even tho I legit moped up the whole floor. We are trying to figure out what to do from here. We need to get her real dog food, and a home. We took her to a vet to see if she had a little microchip thing and of course she didn't so they said either care for her or take her to the animal rescue shelter. As missionaries we aren't really suppose to have pets so we need to figure out what to do with this dog. She reminds me of Tivoli back home so thats fun. Besides that I hang out with this dog all the time. I named her Keeper so everyone decides oh yeah we should keep her. Clever eh? Well that was a long story but good story.


OK on a spiritual side TOM WAS BAPTIZED THIS WEEK. Woo baby. Tom is such a beast. We got to meet with him tons and then we had the baptism on Saturday. He had his friends baptize and confirm him and it was amazing. We got to teach the restoration of the Gospel while they were changing and it was the best I've ever taught that lesson. Good work Slay. Keep Slaying. So you can see it was a good week. 


Besides that we just got news we can't go to dinners because this corona stuff is getting worse. Sad. So we are in our house a lil more now but it'll be good we can keep working. If anyone has any stories plz tell them to me I don't wanna get bored. 


Well I hope you don't have corona and if you do get better. Also if you have a stray dog let me know that would be a cool connection we have. Alright bye. 


Elder Slay

Elder Woof

Elder Mama Doggy For Lil Doggy

Elder I Can Wash Dogs


Mosiah 2:41 this is like such a good scripture may have said read before idk but read it. 


หากใครรู้วิธีทำอาหารสุนัขที่บ้านโปรดแจ้งให้เราทราบเพราะผมไม่ขอบคุณก็มีวันที่ดี

If anyone knows how to make dog food at home please let me know because I don't. Thanks have a good day.



LOOK HOW CUTE. So this is Tom to the left of me. He was baptized and he is the coolest guy in the world. I want to live like Tom. 



Meet Keeper. She is stinky and dirty, is a stray dog, has long nails, loves pork and wags her tail a lot. Good girl. 



I gave Keeper a lil face hair cut and she just laid in my hands. How precious. I know it's wrong but I may keep her forever. 



What's up I love technology and computers and phones and such. Call me Einstein baby. 



Surprise phone call thanks momma. Meet Isaac Hansen, meet Jenna Hansen, meet Kristi Slavens. Dream team. 



I took this when I was cold cause Arizona is at a freezing 75 degrees.  


No comments:

Post a Comment