Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, November 23, 2020

Spongebob is always on my mind

Ahoy Ahoy mateys. I have a question. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Also what is the best Christmas movie. I will give you the answers. Spongebob Squarepants and How The Grinch Stole Christmas. If you disagree I am sorry for you and your childhood. 


Well, welcome to an email from me. This week was good. So last week I told you about our dog Keeper. Well here is the back end of that story. So we had her about 3 days and we were like, "Ok we legit need to figure out what to do with this dog". So we called some rescue places and the only ones that were full shelters were out of the mission so we were like hmm bummer. We took Keeper to the vet and turns out she didn't have a microchip so we ended up calling an animal control place and they got it figured out and came and picked her up and took her in. It was so so sad. I miss Keeper lots. They were going to hold her 3 days then take her to a rescue so I know Keeper will find the best parents ever. I miss her and wish her the best of luck. I'll never forget you Keeper. 


So what else is happened this week you may ask? Well, missionary work of course. So we only have 1 more week in this transfer which is kinda crazy. Idk what will end up happening next transfer like if Story and I will be split up but I bet Mitchell will get a new comp and I will either be with Story again or get a new companion. Who knows. Exciting. But we still got our 4 wards and it's hard to keep track of everyone and know people so that's exciting. Elders in our house were sick too lately so we were trying to stay inside so it has been exciting times. But yeah a good week. 


I learned I love the stars, cool right? I look at the stars at night and I'm like, "aww cute". I don't get constellations but maybe I will some day. Also it's Christmas so this means that Chick-fil-A has peppermint shakes so go get one for me. Thanks. Also I love cookies and garlic bread. Just felt I should add that in there. 


Ok well yeah that's it. Love you. Drink your shake and take a nap for me. Bye. Love you, love you, love you! 


Elder Slayyyyy

Elder Squarepants

Elder Grinch

Elder Didn't Keep Keeper


Alma 34:38 Thanksgiving you already know


ผมรัก Spongebob และผมรักคริสต์มาสมีอะไรในโลกที่ดีไปกว่า๒ สิ่งนั้น? อาจจะเป็นตอนคริสต์มาส Spongebob ที่มีอยู่ดังนั้นคุณควรดู


I love Spongebob and I love Christmas. What in the world is better than those 2 things? maybe a Spongebob Christmas episode which exists so you should watch that.


lots of pictures enjoy you filthy animals 



This was the last picture I got with Keeper before she was taken. 

She is so cute and only a little stinky still. I hope she finds a good home. 



House party you already know. We got Martinelli and yeah that's about it. 

What else do you need for a party besides fun people and Martinelli? Nothing!



Who wants canes for lunch. All of us do. We had a party at the park and ate, laughed  

and enjoyed each others presence. 



Elder Story took this picture of the moon. I can try to take credit and say I did, 

but that would be a big lie. 



cheese. smile. wind. cold. Arizona. 



TOP GOLF. I legit suck at golfing so much but who cares. I am good in my heart that's all that matters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment