Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, June 22, 2020

Call me Slayvein Thang

Hello ladies and gentleman. Gather round. Welcome to the Elder Slavens email. Crazy stuff happens in these email. Prepare yourself. Don't be scared. There is no need to fear. Elder Slavens is not scary, he is actually a pretty friendly boy. Drum roll please... Here he is... ELDER SLAVENS!!

Hello everyone it's nice to be back here in this email. It's been awhile yes. Well, before we get started I just wanted to thank my family, friends, and especially my math teachers for helping me get to this point. It's been a couple years. Yeah. Well I'm glad to be back. 

Ok, let's be honest this isn't a game show, this isn't a Ted talk. This is just another email from me, Elder Slavens. 

This week on Keeping up with Elder Slavens... nothing. It has been a very blah week you know. But it's blah in a good way tho. We’re still working hard every second of every single day. Every day we have personal study, companionship study, language study, 1-2 hours outside time to walk around get air and such, calling people to get lessons, and lessons. That's about every single day. It seems rough but its actually really fun. I’m mega learning and growing. It's the best. 

Besides that, this week we got a car cause this boy can't bike so we drive to the park and such now. Cripple life. I still have to live with 1 hand and I hate it. I'm still shaving my legs and I am still happy every time I look down at my beautiful legs. 

If anyone knows any less active or nonmembers who could benefit from a little lesson or thought by Elder Slavens let me know. I'll be happy to call them and help them.

That's all folks. Not much else. It's kinda wack tho. Elder Weston my companion and I are like the same person. Every song I've heard he knows, every movie I've seen he has seen. We are the same person in different bodies. Cool.

Now have a good week. Bye friends and family. Hope you enjoyed my email, not Ted Talk. 

Elder Slavens
Elder Slay
Elder Ted Talk
Elder Slayvein Thang

St. John 14: 26-27 Peace and the Holy Ghost are good

พูดตามจริงผม google แปลส่วนนี้ของอีเมลทุกสัปดาห์ขออภัย
to be honest I google translate this part of the email every week sorry

I found these ducks this week on a walk. I feel they need to make an appearance in my email.


This is my Father. I love my Father. He is cool. He looks just like this! 


Hello. We have a message about Spongebob Squarepants 
and how he can truly change your life!


Does sin make you feel dry inside? This book can change that. Even if you can't read it cause it's Spanish, it can help you. 


One night we decided to stack paper plates to the ceiling. It was very exciting. They fell and it wasn't loud at all. I've never had more fun in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment