Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, June 1, 2020

The door is locked and the only way out is through the...perfume department.

I'm gonna be honest. It was a very normal missionary week. Well, not really cause I'm still inside. Normal missionary week in 2020 for sure tho. 

I'm trying to think of what happened. It was a very, very busy week. We had tons of lessons with members. We have started to teach the lessons we would normally teach to investigators so that's been cool. Some lessons end up being like 45 minutes long and we always feel dead afterwards. There was one night we had 4 lessons so we would get off one lesson then plan for the next and have said lesson. I wanted to cry. It has been really amazing to teach and learn tho. I'm still with Elder Weston and we work really well together. Good stuff. 

We go on lots and lots of bike rides. It's almost 111 degrees here everyday so that's rough. Bike+Hot=No Fun. Do not recommend hot weather. Positives of hot weather are nice watch tan and mega farmers tan. Idk about you, but I think I like that.

No joke, that's all that happened this week. My bad this week was just not exciting. I'll make it more exciting in the future. I think it might be kinda hard to make life exciting during quarantine but cheers to 76 days stuck inside. Congrats me. 

Have a jolly week. I miss Michael Bublé this week. That's all. Have a good one. Oh also the subject is from Spongebob of course. If you’re bored, watch the episode Shangheid. It's good. Now bye bye 

Elder Slavens 
Elder Shavens
Elder Eminem 
Elder Lavender 

หากคุณกำลังคิดที่จะนำอาหารมิชชันนารีอย่าไปกับพิซซ่าผมจะได้รับพิซซ่ามากมายและผมก็พอแล้วขอบคุณมาก
If you are thinking to bring missionaries food, don't go with pizza. I get so much pizza and I'm like that's enough. That's all, thanks
2 Nephi 13: 16-20 These verses are weird. They talk about wanton soup and mincing veggies and cars and ornaments you hang on trees but they are hung on legs. I don't get it. I do want wanton soup now tho. 


This week we went on a bike ride to the park. It was normal until I looked and saw a family walking their dogs. I'm not gonna lie their dogs looked kinda weird. Idk what breed they are but it's not normal. Arizona’s got wacky dogs.


We realized almost every picture we have taken together we have our helmets on. I don't care. I think helmets are safe, and fashionable.  


We found a monster's lair. Pretty spooky, so I had to make it a little better. Thanks to comeuntochrist.org the once evil lair is now a spiritual haven. 


Me when it's hot outside. Nice. 



This is Elder Bahian. I love him more than words can describe. He is from the Philippines so I always look up words in Tagalog and we speak together. I always ask him on dates and he says no. Sad. Yes he is wearing egg cartons as goggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment