Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Story and Slay story continues

Hey, welcome to weekly email with Tren. This week was Thanksgiving and I am grateful for you. Whoever you are, if you are reading this, I am grateful for you and you have impacted my life. Love you, yay. But I love Christmas time and also Thanksgiving time.  This is a good time of the year. 

So shall we get started on how this week was and what Elder Sleigh did? Get it? Cause like Slay but Christmas Sleigh. Coolest thing I've ever done right there. Well yes let us get started. So it was a real good week per usual but like what happened? Not much at all. Sad and unfortunate for me. Well since I don't have a dog or horse or anything apparently it wasn't that cool.


Oh yeah, so we had transfers this week. I thought we would be separated but I am back to a duo normal companionship with Elder Story. Elder Mitchell got a new companion and I call him DD so that's cool. But 2 Elders in the house also stayed together but they moved to a different house so rip our friendship. I also am FIGHTING to get a car. We legit are so far from our area, our service sucks at our house so we can't do lessons there, because of Covid we can't sit in church buildings all day, lessons are hard to get to, and we have 1 car in the house which is the other elders.  But don't worry our 2 areas are only 20 minutes drive away. SOOOO easy. Kidding so yeah, we really need a car so I'll let you know if I can use my charm and get us a car. 


We had Thanksgiving this week. We usually can't go to dinner but we could on this day so we went to the Porter’s house. Just the coolest family ever.  It was real nice. Holidays on missions are wack but pretty cool yup. So that's about it for this week. Not tons. Story and I continue, we need a car, I still love naps. Well, have a good week. Love you and go watch Spongebob.


Also if anyone wants to be nice and send me Christmas cards or letters or little presents I will be nice and give you something in return. It is your choice. Something for me, and something for you. Pros and no cons. Merry Christmas!


Elder Slay

Elder Sleigh

Elder Food

Elder Daddy Still

Elder Car Charm


Enos 1:12 FAITH ENOS WOW


ถ้าคุณแต่งตุรกีในชุดซานต้าจะเป็นของประดับตกแต่งวันคริสต์มาสหรือวันขอบคุณพระเจ้าผมไม่รู้ คำถามลึก

If you were to dress a Turkey in Santa clothes would it be Christmas or Thanksgiving decorations. I don't know. Deep question.



Meet the Porter family. They make very good Thanksgiving food. Very kind, very nice and a dog too. It felt like I was home. Cute. 


I love friends and I love their parents. This is Cole Edgren. Say hello. He is kind and is a missionary. So cool. 


Alright now this is good. So we were at a service project and I found this sticker and said, "Watch this" I then became Elder Food. It's nice to meet you. This isn't a phase Mom. It's the new me. 


Wanna see something cool. Just look at the brow. I am much cooler now. Promise. 


We used a camera and took fancy pictures. If you wanna see more email me. I got a few more cool ones. 


We were feeling cool and ate on the roof of our car. Shoot, I love Thanksgiving leftovers. High quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment