Dear Elder Slavens

Dear Elder Slavens
Elder Trenton J Slavens
Thailand, Bangkok/Arizona, Gilbert/
Texas Houston East
Elder Dallin J Slavens Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Elder Chancellor J Slavens Idaho, Twin Falls

Monday, December 21, 2020

"Can I get everyone's attention..." -Slay

Merry Christmas time. I absolutely love Christmas time. Favorite time of the year and that's a fact. 1 it's a good time to watch good movies such as you know, THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS. That is one of my top 3 movies of all time. The other 2 are The Cat In The Hat and Surfs Up. So if you are getting me something ever, don't get me the movie cause you know I can't watch it, but like a picture or something of those movies would be cool. Oh yeah, but also 2 because this is the time of Christ like c’mon CHRISTmas. Dang amazing how happy people are this time of year and it's all because of a little baby being born. I love him lots.

Well this week per usual was real good. We have been grinding still and working mega hard. Gotta love it. We knock doors, we can knock on members and people that have been talked to by missionaries before and are having lessons every day. We still have to drive a half hour to lessons but you know we still doing our best. Some cool things this wonderful week was when we went to a families house for quite a long time and sat in their massage chair, ate cookies, and shared a message all at the same time. How sick. We also ate chipotle in our cars at the temple and met this guy that talked to us for 45 minutes about how he has gone to heaven and walks with Christ all the time. It was fun but my chipotle was cold so that was unfortunate.

This week we also had zone conference. We were trained then had a big Christmas party and played these little games and I legit ran parts the conference. I was the hype man, I made all these announcements for the APs. I sang happy birthday to people. People texted me to make announcements for them because they were too shy. Happens. Good for me. I also lost my voice like crazy so idk how I am going to teach or do anything. How nice. 

Yeah so it was a good week and now its Christmas so I love that. Well I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Have fun with presents and such. Bye

Elder Slavens
Elder Hype
Elder This Week I Fell On My Wrist And Thought It Was Broken Again, But It Felt Better After A Few Days So I Am Good.
Elder Announcer

สัปดาห์นี้ผมอยากจะบอกว่ามีความสุขกับแฟน และครอบครัวของผมและสุนัขของผมคริสมาสต์เป็นสิ่งที่ดีและทุกอย่างดีใช่
This week I want to say Merry Christmas to all of my fans and family and my dog. Christmas is good and you are all good. Yes.

3 Nephi 12:22 Don't say these words or else apparently. 

A real photo taken of me, presents, carpet, lasers, and love. You are welcome.


Dutch Bros has become an addiction. I love hot chocolate and drinks and warm and spending $3 plus a $1 tip of course. 


We are big fans of this Christmas stuff. We love everything about Christmas. From sweaters and glasses to Michael Bublé. We love it. 


PHOTOSHOOT ALERT AGAIN. So we went to a members house and she was moving and had extra cameras I guess so she gave us these like $500 cameras so now we go  taking pictures. So good for us. 


All I can say is Merry Christmas. This is the new me. It isn't a phase. The true me wears blonde wigs always. 


Welcome to zone conference district pictures. ngl this isn't our whole district and the elder to the left of me idk his name or what zone he is in. So that's sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment